Corporate Training Video Production - e-Learning Design - Interactive Multimedia - IT Software Training
TRAINING IN A "WORK FROM HOME" ENVIRONMENT
With large numbers of employees now working from home or “social distancing” at the work place as a result of the Coronavirus / Covid19 pandemic, existing training courses that would have been delivered face-to-face can be converted to e-learning and delivered online. This is being done extensively by universities.
For nearly 20 years Enlightenment Interactive has had the e-learning expertise and resources to convert Powerpoint and other training materials into media-rich interactive multimedia training modules. We can do this remotely, without the need for site visits, instead using email, file transfer, test versions uploaded to the internet and Skype.
Back to page
How we would convert your training course to e-learning
1. You send us the existing Powerpoint slides, manuals, handouts, etc. If you feel there is not enough detail in these, you could record on your PC or smartphone what you would normally say during the course and send this too. Also any video clips or still photos you may have.
2. We write a draft script, including on-screen text, voice over narration and visuals and send this to you for approval
3. Once approved, we source any new visuals required - stock photos or video, new diagrams, cartoons or animations which we would produce. Our aim would be to make the e-learning visually engaging, avoiding bullet point slides as much as possible.
4. We design and programme a first working version in HTML5 format for delivery over the internet or company intranet. This would include menus, quizzes and other interactive exercises, linked with a temporary voice over. We upload a beta version to review.
5. Once reviewed, we record the professional voice and make any amendments you need.
6. We send you a set of HTML5 files to upload to your IT network or learning management system
While the Coronavirus / Covid19 pandemic means that our video crews are no longer welcome at most work places, there are other services we can offer remotely:
Animation: development of safety and other training videos using 2-D animation (realistic or cartoon-like) rather than video shot at your location
Foreign Language Versions of existing videos and training packages:, revoicing or subtitling
IT Software Training: capturing of your computer software, enhanced with voice over narration, graphics, fictional case histories and interactive exercises.
Scriptwriting: researching and writing a video script in anticipation of a once circumstances allow